[TYPO3-content-rendering] wrapped <div> and </div>

Brice Ruth bdruth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:47:17 CEST 2005

nevermind, I figured out how to use HMENU special list. That's what I needed
in the first place - works like a charm.

One things I haven't been able to figure out, though, is how to use a custom
image when a link is generated ... say if I use a beforeImg, how do I get it
to link to something like images/icon_<uid>.gif ?? I've tried
subst_elementUid, but that failed. GMENU seems to be all about generating an
image ... is there something there that I'm missing? I need to use the
graphics created by the designer.

Thanks!