[TYPO3-content-rendering] wrapped <div> and </div>

Brice Ruth bdruth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:36:47 CEST 2005

Greetings!

I have managed to get most of my content through rendering as intended, but
I have one special content item that looks like this:

<h2>quick links</h2>
<h1><link 40>calendar</link></h1>
<h1><link 35>competition results</link></h1>
<h1><link 37>competition photos</link></h1>

is Text, since in RAW HTML, it wouldn't interpret the <link> commands. This
code is meant to be a "quick links" navigation item - to the three most
important pages in the site. All the other navigation is rendered via
HMENU/TMENU, which works fine. I couldn't figure out a way of using
HMENU/TMENU and hand-selecting which pages to link to, so I thought that
this was the most obvious way to do it.

I've gone into the TS object browser and checked out the parseFunc_RTE
settings. In there, I've taken out or modified a few settings that appeared
applicable, but none seemed to actually do the trick. I'm using
css_styled_content ... is there something in that extension that's doing
this?!

Thanks!!

--
Brice Ruth