[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Jul 6 10:19:29 CEST 2005

Stefan Beylen wrote:
> I will think about it and tell you my price via email. Of course the
> sponsoring will just have to be paid when the ext is working as
> expected. I will write a document where everything is specified and
> publish it somewhere. At the moment I am pretty sure the developing
> time will _not_ exceed 10 working days.

I wrote "how much it will cost for _US_" :) I dont really think I can
afford to sponsor that myself only. What I can afford now is 50 Euro.
For sure it will not be enough.

But we are some kind community after all. Are there any possibilities to
get the funds together in one place and when it reach the level one
declared before - he/she start the work and the money is paid for
him/her after the ext will be tested and working?

We need trusted 3rd one who will get the money together and pay it to
ext author after all.

One could pay also money for TYPO3 projects they are most interested in
(TER / TDR, Redesigning TYPO3.org or whatever else target)

I think maybe the 3rd one trusted could be TYPO3 Association?

Any suggestion?

> A quick summary of the specs I am going to write:
>
> *) all the positions will work in the ext.
> *) columns will work
> *) no rows will work
> *) border will work
> *) of course width/height/clickenlarge/link will work

> only thing that wont work is when the captiontext exceeds the image
> width. it also wont be possible, when it comes to captiontext between a
> set of images where there are two lines.
> in the bottom row there can be added multiple lines in captiontext.
> of course alt & title text wont be neglected.
>
> thats about it what I can do for you ;)

Sounds good! I think it does not have to be all-in-one universal
solution. For more complicated img/txt layouts there should be another
ext. Thats my point of view.

--
grtz
Krystian