[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Tue Jul 5 16:56:53 CEST 2005

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
> If so - can you just tell us how much $ do you need to accomplish
> "State-of-the-art CSS Styled Imgtext"? :)

I will think about it and tell you my price via email. Of course the
sponsoring will just have to be paid when the ext is working as
expected. I will write a document where everything is specified and
publish it somewhere. At the moment I am pretty sure the developing time
will _not_ exceed 10 working days.

A quick summary of the specs I am going to write:

*) all the positions will work in the ext.
*) columns will work
*) no rows will work
*) border will work
*) of course width/height/clickenlarge/link will work

only thing that wont work is when the captiontext exceeds the image
width. it also wont be possible, when it comes to captiontext between a
set of images where there are two lines.
in the bottom row there can be added multiple lines in captiontext.

of course alt & title text wont be neglected.

thats about it what I can do for you ;)