[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Tue Jul 5 13:07:05 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:

> No it does not!

yes it does.

> Of course - and the height and witdh has to be different for Firefox, IE ...

no

> ... and Opera. This is not childish but something I have lots of experience
> with.

I see :)

> ... and now there is this little show-off coming along talking big: "Yo man
> ... it's all about calculations ... you just don't know CSS"

well its true though, innit. just because you are not able to do it it
is not impossible.

> Show me that you can do it - and don't come back before you got a completely
> working solution that is _not_ using Kilobytes of additional code just to
> And make sure that you take a look at my screenshot before ... ;-)

et voila: www.sbmp.at/fileadmin/imgtxt/joh/test3.html

any questions?

works in all browsers that I was able to test in (PC, MacOSX). took me
roughly 15 mins, maybe 20. now I need to do some other work as I have a
job beside producing test-layouts for you.

p.s.: no tons of css. now _you_ do it with less code in a table.
X-browser of course.
dont come back before you got a working solution that uses less code.