[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Tue Jul 5 09:53:12 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Hehe, have fun with styling. LIs are not stylable X-browser. IE and Mozilla
> disagree where to apply margins and paddings.

just IE has problems (box-model-bug). anyways, with the appropriate
document header they are *almost* gone.

so what is this then?
see: http://www.sbmp.at/fileadmin/imgtxt/test2.html
tested on usual suspects on PC and Mac. is that X-browser?

Just because /you/ cant style lists it doesnt mean they cant be styled.
sorry, no offense...but you didnt contribute _anything_ yet to this
thread except nonsense...sorry...I think you are a great developer but
when it comes to the current topic you should better read and learn :)

I *hope* that discussion is ended now.

p.s.: bottom aligned, no spacing between, different heights in different
rows.

> PS: Besides I still don't believe that LIs or DFNs add anything useful to
> the semantics of the page when it comes to images.

so what you suggest? are tables better in your opinion? or divs? or
spans? or a fieldset? what is more appropriate than a list in this case?
I am waiting...