[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jul 4 16:07:13 CEST 2005

Stefan Beylen wrote:
>> I didn't get the part where you defined spans as block level elements
>> and especially what's the benefit over using divs direclty
>

> ouch...that starts to hurt...whats the benefit of using a H1 instead of
> a div?

Technically: none.
Semantically: H1 is a semantical markup - a div isn't.

I see and understand your idea of an image being an inline element.
I do not see the advantage of using a span element set to being a block
element. That's all.
I have to admit I don't really understand your hostile attitude, but if
you think this will bring you forward in life... I won't stop ya.

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;