[TYPO3-content-rendering] GTMENU (Graphical Text Menu)

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Sat Jul 2 09:00:33 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:
> You should give the <span> width, height and overflow:hidden
> and then set line-height > height+font-size
fixed

> And there seems to be something wrong with
> "Vestibulum et augue" here http://test.lingoist.com/Curabitur_eros.50.0.html
> It is two lines high but shows only one line.
I cant find that one, it works fine here...
tested on
PC: IE 6, Moz 1.04, O 8
Mac OSX: Safari 1.1

Mac OSX IE doesnt show the gfx at all :(
I'll try to find a solution for that

> But still: great job - now let's do the finetuning ;-)
Thx :)

p.s.: The JS is not as bad as I expected. 4ex in Opera the RO-Images do
not get pre-loaded so when I (Javascript disabled) rollover it doesnt
show the RO state except when I leave the link and rollover again.
When JS is enabled it works like a charm. I do not know about other
browsers though if they load the ROstates when its just in the CSS.
It works fine (with JS disabled) in Moz.