[TYPO3-content-rendering] GTMENU (Graphical Text Menu)

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Fri Jul 1 23:34:51 CEST 2005

Torsten Schrade wrote:
> This is absolutely fantastic! Well done Stefan :-) Will you share your
> IProcFuncs in the Wiki or somewhere?

sure...but first I want to remove that JS stuff...I am also thinking of
extending tslib_menu with a new menu type (GTMENU) and publish it as an
extension...but not sure if I can do that on my own but I will have a
look at it this weekend...

> I always thought JS-stuff related to menus is hardcoded. To my knowledge
> it certainly can't be switched off with TS. Hope someone else has a
> clue

yeah, I thought so...anyway, lets see what the experts have to say

> cheers and congrats again

thx! glad you like it...hope others do so too