[TYPO3-content-rendering] accessibility in CSS styled content

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Thu Dec 22 13:32:07 CET 2005

> Some here on this list think that using DL has more sematics. Personally
> I don't really believe this as DL is a definition *list*. But the idea
> is that the caption "defines" the image.

Well, HTML has special attributes to "define" an image - so...
but enough now. In some ways I understand it, in some not - especially
when I have to spend ours/days for a propper inline-css calculation only
to make something act like a table where the pro's and con's are 50:50.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch