[TYPO3-content-rendering] XHTML compliance of backend forms

Dieter Rothacker didi at dr-tech.de
Mon Dec 19 20:24:19 CET 2005

Hi,

I have read
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1075
and some threads with similar bugs in this group and I got the
impression this is partly solved by setting the "xhtml_cleaning"
parameter for the Frontend rendering. Is there any similar parameter
for the backend output?

 I have stumbled upon an MSIE/Flashplayer bug that an object tag
cannot be located by id. Specifically the ExternalInterface class
fails to register its functions in the JScript namespace. When
removing the square brackets from the ids, at least the browser error
message gets the id correctly (but still fails to locate the object).
Since all this stuff works flawlessly in manually built test pages, I
suspect something wrong with the document validity...

regards,
Dieter Rothacker