[TYPO3-content-rendering] title="" in images

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf.no.spam at artplan21.de
Wed Aug 31 21:39:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have taken a look into other possible fields in order to "recycle" one
of them for the title field (cType Image and Text w/Image). And I found
one: "subheader". It is only used in cTypes "header" and "mailform", so
there is not much fear about collisions with other content types. The
field type is tinytext with 256 chars - ideal for the title field. And
only microscopical ext_tables.php modification is needed.

This would be a good compromiss, because a new field in tt_content -
wether in an extension or in the core would be not nice.

grtx

Andreas