[TYPO3-content-rendering] title="" in images

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Aug 31 19:22:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Peter Niederlag schrieb:
>
>> (also I don't like to see another field like this in tt_content)
>

> So what? flexforms? I don't think this would be great as you cannot
> access them easily (at least with TS).

Good question. I have no idea other than a nice buzzword, refactoring.
Someone else?

softreferences, DAM... would be great if the media assets would just be
refernced from tt_content.

For shorttime solution one more field has to be OK imho, could be moved
into an EXT so everyone can descide which way to go.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag