[TYPO3-content-rendering] title="" in images

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Fri Aug 26 18:46:09 CEST 2005

Am Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:57:05 +0200 schrieb Stefan Beylen:

> just asking:
>
> shouldnt the title="" removed if the image is not clickable/linked...and
> even if it is clickable the title should be in <a>, innit?
> so no title in images at all...

In my opion IE is the one who is handling the alt/title attributes wrong as
the alt (= alternative!) attribute is supposed to be an _alternative_ when
the browser fails to load the image for whatever reason.

The title attribute instead is the title or a kind of name of the image and
therefore it shouldn't be left out.

Ingo

--
Use a newsreader! Check out