[TYPO3-content-rendering] Email - Spam and accessibility

Matthias Nagl typo3 at mnagl.de
Mon Aug 15 13:03:27 CEST 2005

Hello!

I think the best solution to combine accessibility and spam-protection is the
one realized here:
http://neuro.physik.uni-marburg.de/?id=Mitarbeiter.thomas
Some time ago I wrote a more sophisticated one:
http://www.spamtrace.org/ecc5db1ab4/

It's of course not always possible to write alias-addresses directly in the
mailer-configuration ;-)
But the first method should work everywhere.

Yours

Matthias Nagl