[TYPO3-content-rendering] Imgtext changes, better compatibility

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf.no.spam at artplan21.de
Sun Aug 7 11:55:12 CEST 2005

Hi Matthias,

it has been discussed here many times, see the posts.

I think about some markup abstracting of this extension, so you could be
able to change the markup via configuration or load different ts
templates. Even a table markup could be used for accessible templates if
it is serialized. But at the moment the markup is hardcoded in the
classic imgtext and css_imgtext. There is no way to chage it via
configuration.

grtx

Andreas