[TYPO3-content-rendering] Email - Spam and accessibility

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Sat Aug 6 20:36:03 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> No Javascript, no link at all.

well, thats the same as it is right now, isnt it?
well, even worse as right now if you disable JS you get a link but one
that doesnt work :)
further I dont really mind as most people have JS enabled anyway

> Good against dumb harvesters.

I dont know much about harvesters but do you think there are any more
clever ones that actually can read this? I think they have to take the
content from the source, not the content from the screen....how should
they actually get it from the screen? OK, you can copy and paste it but
would a robot really do that? As I said...no idea how it actually works...

> I wonder if
> there are any of them that use Mozilla or IE engines as page grabbers.

so you think its not working then? I didnt really understand if you are
serious or talking ironically... ;)