[TYPO3-community] Extending profiles in community

Daniel nomail at nomail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:43:03 CEST 2012

hm, do I have to convert my old kickstarter extension (which extents
fe_users) to extbase/fluid first?

"Daniel"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1341589867.27271.typo3-project-community at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Tymek

I managed to get rid of the error message (my existing extension had two
"tx" in front of it...)

Now it seems the class is included but on the frontend all fields of a user
disappear (list user, detail page). It does not seem to matter what I put in
the class. I tried an empty class

<?php
class Tx_Myextension_Domain_Model_User extends
Tx_Community_Domain_Model_User {
}
?>

but that did not help. Any clue?

Another question: In the manual you give an example on how to add a field.
Is it true that I have to change            $this->skype = $skype; to
$this->tx_myextension_skype = $skype;

Thanks,
Daniel

"Tymoteusz Motylewski"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1341432973.15637.typo3-project-community at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Daniel,
Errors like this are in most cases caused by some typo in class name or
file name.
the class Tx_ExtendCommunity_Domain_Repository_UserRepository is
expected to be in
typo3conf/ext/ExtendCommunity/Classes/Domain/Repository/UserRepository.php
Please check folder names and cases of letters.
Cheers
Tymek