[TYPO3-community] Extending profiles in community

Daniel nomail at nomail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:45:59 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan

Sounds great. I am willing to use the community as soon as possible in a
live environment too. A first step might be to get the user list and profile
view up and running. Then the rest will follow. Besides extending profiles
the image and pagebrowser issue are my personal showstoppers, but both looks
solveable in the near future.

Best,
Daniel

"Stefan Kaufmann"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1341255358.25203.typo3-project-community at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Daniel,

I have not soved it yet. But I let a Typo3 agency develop an extension
that extends community by additional fields. As soon as this is
available and working, I would let you know. All development work they
do will be going to forge. Ther shouldbe some results towards middle of
July.

Best regards,
Stefan