[TYPO3-community] Extending profiles in community

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Mon Jul 2 20:55:58 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I have not soved it yet. But I let a Typo3 agency develop an extension
that extends community by additional fields. As soon as this is
available and working, I would let you know. All development work they
do will be going to forge. Ther shouldbe some results towards middle of
July.

Best regards,
Stefan