[TYPO3-community] Using external extensions for community extension

Alexander Heim aheim at gkl.de
Wed Sep 5 08:59:05 CEST 2007

In my eyes, basic settings should be done via Backend and of course,
user generated stuff should be controlled via frontend. Adding a new
forum, setting user-rights for moderation and so on are frontend-tasks.
Deleting a user to. And so on. But the informations, where a plugin is
getting its data and in which sysfolder everything should be written, is
something, which should be set in the backend.

I still think, we should try to use existing extensions as much as
possible. But, most of them will need changes for sure. So it would be
great to integrate the developers of them.

And yeah - a lokal meeting would be quite nice :-)

So where is everybody from? I'm from Berlin and Falk was from Leipzig.

Today i try to complete my extensions wishlist and then i start to think
about the other posts and problems. Last days were just to much stress
at work.

Greetz
Alex