[TYPO3-community] Using external extensions for community extension

Frank Thelemann info at datenpioniere.de
Tue Sep 4 00:29:16 CEST 2007

yeah i mean that too.

go away from thinking to work in the backend at community websites.if
you want for example update or delete a forum thread, you browse to the
thread on the page in the fe, and if you have the rights
(forum-moderator/admin) you update or delete the record. and that should
be possible for any kind of content.bye bye backend! optional it would
be fine if exist an modul like dam for files, for all community
contents, so you can fast browse the forum and find the thread for
example. but we talk here about "user generated content";-) so all
should be done and possible in the frontend.

@falk
for an dev server, we should better use typo3 playgrounds on
sourceforge, and to give other users an chance to contribute with us, we
should talk in english. but if this project goes on, i preferer an local
meeting sometimes!?

greetings...

 Datenpioniere - Social Networks und mehr
 Frank Thelemann (Entwicklung,Support)

 Bernburgerstrasse 17
 Halle/Saale 06108 DE
 email: thelemann at datenpioniere.de