[TYPO3-community] About CRUD

Dawid melancholy.state at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:29:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

i'm preparing to start building some quite big typo3 based community site,
and i must say that your extension sounds like hope for me. I'm still
looking for any good working community extension witch i could customize to
my needs, for example:
Client wants the community users to have a blogs, the blogs working on
WordPress application and now my question is... Is there any sense? I know
the power of Wordpress but i'm not sure about the integration with typo3
posibilities.

I'm quit worried because i never built such a big site, aditionaly, i don't
know the community extensions and i'm looking for any information.

David