[TYPO3-community] TYPO3-project-community Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Thu Aug 30 15:34:07 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,

sounds great. After thinking about the community issue for a while, I
had the same problem you faced: rights-management. I was trying to go a
different way - take a look on the wiki page - but your extension sounds
real good. When is it supposed to be finished? Do you need any help? Is
there a possibility to get the code from SVN yet?

Thanks for answers!

Mimi