[TYPO3-community] Community Project - some questions

Alexander Heim aheim at gkl.de
Tue Aug 28 10:30:40 CEST 2007

Hi Falk,

great, that someone read it ;-)
I know, that with some php stuff inside the code of the extensions, a
lot of things could be done. But this would be just a dirty solution.
Thats why it would be great to work with the authors of existing
extensions together or write new ones.

I also started to write one extension for the integration of x-check avs
into typo3. This is my first extension project and lets see, how it will
work.

I would say, i have a good knowledge about php, html, css, javascript
and developing software and a basic knowledge about typo3. Like you
wrote, someone with more extended knowledge about typo3 would be nice.

In my eyes, the first step should be, to talk about extensions we would
need and then we should write some boring, but necessary documents.
Maybe like a wiki or so. Just that we know, which extensions will be
developed, how all of the extensions are working together, who is
writing what and so on.

But first we would need some more developers ;-)

Greetings
Alex