[TYPO3-commerce] Second checkbox for disclaimer / second block of terms

Egemen Erol e.erol at epower3.de
Fri Mar 22 14:16:32 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

first of all thanks to the contributors for the great work. I'm running a
shop at www.rehamedia.de. I need a second checkbox on the final page of the
checkout for disclaimer /  second block of terms. I'm especially referring
to the thread
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-commerce/2013-January/thread.
html#4028 , but as far as I can see there hasn't been a change in the
template even in the newest version 0.13.13 (I'm running 0.13.0).

Am I missing something? Is there a quick solution? I would be glad for any
help, before I start exploring the code myself, more or less successfully.

Regards

Egemen Erol