[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with shop in other language

Fam Maier blaugelb at t-online.de
Tue Apr 2 10:04:06 CEST 2013

Hi Morten,

thanks for quick help, but the work around is not working. I've tried all
this (in the +ext_commerce, wheres build in main_template):
6 is the uid from article " Please select payment method.."

[globalVar = GP:L = 3]
#work around for shop
   plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.defaultPaymentArticleId = 6
   plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.checkoutPid = 37&L=3
   plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.payProdId = 6
   plugin.tx_commerce_lib.paymentArticleId = 6
   plugin.tx_commerce_lib.payProdId = 6
 config{
    sys_language_uid = 3
    language = eng
    locale_all = eng_EN
}
[GLOBAL]

Could you please have a look at one of your last projects you've done this?
Would be great, thanks, Gregor

PS: checked typoscript from this page:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/commerce/0.13.12/