[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with shop in other language

Morten Haggren mh at idefa.dk
Tue Apr 2 08:20:10 CEST 2013

Hi Gregor,

You cannot.

The work arround we use is to force anonumous users ( not logged in )
into a usergroup based on their language selection or country.

This requires a custom plugin to do however, you can get part of the way
there with typo script ala.

[globalVar = GP:L = 1 ]
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.defaultpayment=431
[global]

( the typoscript variable is from memory, so you may want to use the
typoscript browser to check it )

But you will get a problem once the user has put anything into the
basket if they change language ( because the payment article may no
longer be visible to them)

--
/Morten Haggren