[TYPO3-commerce] display latest in deep category tree

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Tue Oct 30 10:01:43 CET 2012

I have products in deep product trees
e.g.

country1 > state1 > city > council1 > suburb1 > product1 > articleA

               articleB

 product2 > articleA
                                                            >suburb2 >
product1 > .........
                                           council2 > suburb1 > product1 >
articleA

                   articleB

 product2 > articleA
                                                            >suburb2 >
product1 > .........

I would like to see the latest 10 products embedded somewhere under state1 -
nut all I see is the next level category (council1 , council2 )  and then
have to click down to the product

How can I select the nth parent up and then display all products under it?

Thanks