[TYPO3-commerce] small job to setup commerce

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Wed Oct 10 06:09:39 CEST 2012

I have a small system operating under typo3, and we would like to
implement purchasing.
It initially only involves maybe only 30 or so products for sale, but
the requirement is really to
set up commerce in such a way that it can that the system allows for
multiple colours or sizes
etc - and can be styled in a way that cosmetically suits the site. Once
the system is up and running
I can probably maintain and expand it.

A purchase module would have to be implemented.
I presently am talking to a company which can provide the payment
transfer and provides
a php script, and also provides a sample of a test script  for testing
of the credit card
authorization process in order to get it rolling.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

David Banning