[TYPO3-commerce] simple & modern shop extension

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Nov 15 14:57:56 CET 2012

Hello!

Starting with TYPO3 and for our small company site which has services
as only 'products', I'm asking what would be some not-too-complicated
and easy to style extension?

If there is some extension using Extbase/Fluid, it would be (probably)
even better.

For now, I'd like to be able to list our services and give opportunity
to order something, which means simple card and at the end of checkout
I'd like to display order details explaining how to pay via
Internet/direct payment to our company's account.

In the future, however, I'd like to add authorization of credit cards
by using some form-based API for which we'd need to write custom
payment module, so having some infrastructure to allow us to do it
easily would be great.

Any recommendation?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses are so strong and impetuous, O Arjuna,
that they forcibly carry away the mind even of a man