[TYPO3-commerce] commerce 0.13

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:02:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just installed the svn 0.13 version of commerce and upon installation
I realize that "Products" is missing from the modul "commerce ->
category"...

Reading through the docs I didn't find any information aboput any
changes in reprect to that module. Did I oversee something?

(Adding it manually is possible, of course, and works so far, but I
still have to check whether some database statements need to be done.
E.G: "SYSTEM" has also a "uname" of "SYSTEM")

Can anybody confirm?
Thanks, Robert