[TYPO3-commerce] T3 4.5 and commerce 0.12.7: Problems with Backend

Michael Janssen office at zedwoo.de
Mon Oct 24 18:30:25 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

now i have tested a little bit more and there a new problem with
commerce and the paypal2commerce-extension. I have tested it with the
paypal-sandbox and every payment returns with an error, but with a
double domain in the error-page-url. I get no debug or error output.

I think there must be a breaking change in commerce :-| I try to
convince my customer to spend a little more money, to get time for
finding the cause.

For the protected variables:
I don't know if commerce is the right place for changes, because there
shoud be getters for the variables, like here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28936. And i think it's the better way.
But the extension-authors have to update.

Michael