[TYPO3-commerce] T3 4.5 and commerce 0.12.7: Problems with Backend

Michael Janssen office at zedwoo.de
Sun Oct 23 15:17:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

i have updated an commerce installation to 0.12.7 with an update to
TYPO3 Core 4.5.7 and i have got commerce working in the frontend like
expected.

But in the backend are a few bugs:
- In the article-view of the product i cannot enable an article. I get
the "security token errror". I get this error with all little icons in
the article-view except the edit-pencil.

- if i produce new articles, they are not show in the pagetree.

And now my questions:
To which version of commerce can i switch without breaking changes. Is
the "branches/0.12.x" a running version for TYPO3 4.5?

Is it possible, that these errors deal with dynaflex? Is there an update
for dynaflex.

I'm happy for every hint,

Michael