[TYPO3-commerce] Delivery mode won't show up on T3 4.5

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 00:35:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I experience a strange problem on Typo3 4.5 with commerce: when going to
the checkout process, the drop down list of delivery methods won't show
up. It DOES show up, when I change to 4.4.11 - there, however, on
changing a delivery method, the system jumps to the home page.

Does anybody else have such troubles? After 2 days and nights I don't
know what to anymore and would be very happy for any kind of feedback
and experiences of Typo3 4.5 and commerce!

Thank you!
Robert