[TYPO3-commerce] browser translation

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed May 25 08:10:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

I can't find the product/category list's page browser's labels to translate in llxml translate tool.

I googled and found the "next", "previous" and so on labels like this:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de{
      pi_list_browseresults_first = erste
      pi_list_browseresults_prev = << vorige
      pi_list_browseresults_page = Seite
      pi_list_browseresults_next = nächste >>
      pi_list_browseresults_last = letzte
}

But the "Displaying results X to X out of X" is still a mystery, how can I translate it?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*