[TYPO3-commerce] Default tax

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Wed Oct 13 09:43:00 CEST 2010

Ah, I found some specific behaviour.

In simple mode, when I add a new product and save it and article is
created. This automatically gets the title of the product, but now the
tax is 0. When I add a product and go to the article tab to create an
article directly it does get the 19% VAT.

So the default tax only works parially....

Cheers!