[TYPO3-commerce] Require always new invoice address for registered FE user.

Attila Sirman asirman at yahoo.de
Mon May 31 20:12:21 CEST 2010

Hello list,

one more task for me to do:
My client wants do serve downloadable docs for registered users. In
order to keep that simple, there should be only one user. I did that. It
works fine.

Now a new problem appeared: The site is running commerce. Now when the
registered user (allways the same, remember?) goes shopping and comes to
the cart, chooses "invoice" or "debit", he'll be asked for an invoice
address. Since it's only one user, all of the visitors logged in as this
user will see:

1. Either nothing and will not be able to create a new address, since I
disabled this feature, or
2. the address of the last order (from somebody else).

I hope, this was readable. How would I be able to treat any user
ordering stuff, registered or not, to be treated the same way by being
asked to type in the invoice and delivery address manually?

Best
Attila