[TYPO3-commerce] Category Tree empty

Attila Sirman asirman at yahoo.de
Mon May 31 20:06:22 CEST 2010

Hello again,

I now temporarily solved the problem by following this article:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12561

I have a bad feeling about modifying class members/methods but
apparently until the next release of commerce there seems no other way
than doing this.

If anybody has an idea how to run this combination (T3 4.3.3 w commerce
0.9.9) in a proper way, I am looking forward for solutions.

Best
Attila

In article
<mailman.1.1275317188.10092.typo3-project-commerce at lists.typo3.org>,