[TYPO3-commerce] dropdown for attribute values

Thu May 20 15:47:49 CEST 2010

Wolle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> had the same problem like Claudius and Pim. The patch of Pim solves
> the problem. Thanks a lot for the patch!
>
> Now, if I change an attribute value the page refreshes and jumps into
> the main category menu. It should refresh the product page.
>
> Because it's the first time I'm working with commerce, I guess there's
> something wrong with my setup?
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Wolle
I'm able to solve the problem with the line "page.config.no_cache=1" in
the setup.
I guess the use of dropdown for attribute values always needs the
no_cache setup? Right?

I do have two attributes: Color and size. If I change the second
attribute (size) and afterwards change the first attribute (color) then
the second attribute will be reset to the first value of the dropdown.
How can this behaviour be changed?

Thanks a lot,

Wolle