[TYPO3-commerce] dropdown for attribute values contains only one value

Wed May 19 15:40:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

had the same problem like Claudius and Pim. The patch of Pim solves the
problem. Thanks a lot for the patch!

Now, if I change an attribute value the page refreshes and jumps into
the main category menu. It should refresh the product page.

Because it's the first time I'm working with commerce, I guess there's
something wrong with my setup?

Thanks for any help!

Wolle