[TYPO3-commerce] Price on request

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri May 14 08:07:39 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas,

Assuming you do not use stock, you can simply have your "price by
request" products have stoc=0 and use the out of stock subtemplate for
them - that way they will not be able to add them to the basket and buy
them for free ;)

If however you *do* use stock then there is no way around it - you will
have to make a small extension that hooks in to the product display.

/Morten Olesen