[TYPO3-commerce] Price on request

Janosch Skrobek / binaryworx janosch at bworx.de
Wed May 12 17:52:51 CEST 2010

Hey,

I would suggest a template for the products that says "Preis auf Anfrage"
and a different template for a usergroup that actually shows the prices. So
if the customer asks for the price, you can simply create a fe-user and add
him to the group. Afterwards he can login and see the prices.

Also the checkout would have to be locked for non-logged-in users and only
available to the user with a login.

Of course this only works if all products in your shop are "auf Anfrage"...

Regards,
Janosch