[TYPO3-commerce] RFC 7738: basketStoragePid through setup

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Wed May 12 08:53:48 CEST 2010

Hi Morten,

Thank you for your comment.
The basket storage pid is used by fe users/visitors to group their
basket articles. If you have two different shops in your website (and
perhaps too when you run two seperate webshops in one installation) all
added articles are combined in one basket. So, basket articles of shop 1
are shown in shop 2 as well.

This patch fixes that while maintaining backward compatabillity.

In pi1 you can set the root catUid, but this is not taken into account
when collecting all basket articles.

Does this clear it up?

Rik