[TYPO3-commerce] fe_user is updated in pi4 at "edit" even if is_main_address is not set

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:59:02 CEST 2010

Hi Volker,

this is definitly not a feature :).
the main address flag should tell you, wether the fe_user data should be
updated wether the adress is edited. If you edit one of the set of
billing or a delivery addresses, then it's not said that this address is
having anything to do with the fe_user. So editing an delivery address
changing the logged in user "Hello [Lastname]" is kind of weird.

So the right way should be, to just call the observer, if the main
adresse flag is set.

Greetings
Sebastian