[TYPO3-commerce] fe_user is updated in pi4 at "edit" even if is_main_address is not set

Volker Graubaum volker.graubaum at e-netconsulting.de
Mon Mar 29 18:13:33 CEST 2010

Hi Benny,

 > if we edit an delivery address during checkout process (not create!!),
 > the original fe_user data is updated even the is_main_address flag is
 > not set.
 >
 > Is this a bug, or did we miss any options? This happens, because in the
 > pi4 line ~972 the hook-method "afterAddressEdit" is called, which
 > notifys the dao field mapper (observer).

it's a feature not a bug ;-)
BUT it can become a bug, we had this problem in one project.

Is main address ist not the important thing, but the address ID in the
fe_user table.

I'm not sure about the best way right now, but maybe you can give us
some ideas? ;-)

Otherwise we will work at this topic in the next version.

Greetings Volker
--
Volker Graubaum || e-netconsulting KG
Max-Brauer-Allee 34 || 22765 Hamburg