[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce Usability Analysis

Eckhard M. Jäger e.jaeger at familie-redlich.de
Mon Mar 29 08:58:58 CEST 2010

Dear Commerce developer,

my name is Eckhard M. Jäger, i'm a designer, usability expert and web
developer (may some of you know me as the brain behind SweeTS).

In March this year i meet some developer of Commerce and i promised to
support Commerce in the area of concept, design and usability
for a better user experience.
I did the same for various commerial software solution including teh
content management system Infopark Fiona 6 and 6.5 .

Here comes my first analysis, it did not include graphical mockups of
solutions yet but they will follow soon:
http://www.familie-redlich.de/typo3-commerce-usability.html

Read it carefully any feedback is welcome.

        Best regards
        Eckhard M. Jäger
        Geschäftsführung

        familie redlich :systeme
        IT. Online. E-Marketing.
        www.systeme.familie-redlich.de
        Saarbrücker Straße 37 | 10405 Berlin
        Telefon (030) 81 87 77 -23 | Fax -25

        familie redlich Systeme GmbH
        Geschäftsführer Eckhard M. Jäger, Andre Redlich, Claudio Gallio
        Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 81964B