[TYPO3-commerce] Followup: Quick question: Attribute values "zero"

Frank Mey f.mey at eleveneyes.de
Fri Jul 9 14:46:06 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I quickly digged into the commerce-code and it seems attribute values
are stored in a flexform structure in the DB.
Can someone tell me the function where the attribute value XML structure
is parsed through before it is rendered to
frontend ? Is that where dynamic flexform comes into play or does this
extension only generate/alter the flexform-structure
before its written into the DB ?

Thx 4 advice or a to a good api documentation (> 0.11.x )...
Frank Mey