[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce - Comment field

Franz Steinmetz franzlst at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 9 13:34:25 CEST 2010

I haven't tested the latest SVN but compared the code, it changes nothing
essentialy for this problem.

But I think the responsible code is this here:

function finishingFunction($config,$session, $basket, $pObj ) {
        if(!is_object($this->pObj)) {
            $this->pObj = $pObj;
        }
        // ok, we get the form
        if ('' != t3lib_div::_POST('tx_commerce_pi3')) {
            $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->setKey('ses', 'comment',
$pObj->piVars['comment']);
            $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->storeSessionData();
            $this->sendToPaypal( $basket->basket_sum_gross,
$pObj->conf['currency'] );
        }
        if (!$this->checkFromPaypal()) {
            return false;
        } else {
            // do not forget the comment;!!!
            $this->comment = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->getKey('ses',
'comment');
            $this->paymentRefId =
'CORRELATIONID'.$this->resArray['CORRELATIONID'].'PAYERID'.$this->resArray['PAYERID'];

            return true;
        }
}

Perhaps someone can have a look on it, I can't say what is wrong here. It seems
to store the comment and retrieve it later.

Any idea?

 Franz

franzlst at yahoo.de
http://www.roboshow.de