[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce - Comment field

Franz Steinmetz franzlst at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 8 11:10:37 CEST 2010

Hi Rik,

PayPal is external, yes. After submitting, you are redirected to PayPal and
having payed again redirected to the success page of commerce. I don't know how
exactly this works. But as I have said, the comment isn't totally lost, it is
saved in the order table. It is just not shown in the mails.

Greets

 Franz Steinmetz

franzlst at yahoo.de
http://www.roboshow.de